The Paris Mill, with its familiar slender curved shape, is the archetypal mill. The chefs’ first choice around the world, Paris is synonymous with generous, authentic cooking. With its warm and appetizing chocolate color, it elevates your kitchen decor.
Build with ergonomics in mind, the mill is comfortable to use and offers a good grip. The larger mill offers more storage capacity for whole peppercorns. The Paris u’Select pepper grinder really has everything you have been looking for: good looks, hard-working mechanism, durability, high-end materials, and a lifetime warranty on the mechanism. At the top of the mill, the knob is printed with the brand’s emblem, the lion’s head, in black for pepper.
Equipped with Peugeot’s steel mechanism designed specifically to grind whole peppercorns, it features the patented u’Select grind adjustment system allowing you to select the perfect grind with a simple turn of the bottom of the mill. A coarser grind for more texture or a finer grind for your favorite sauces, freshly ground pepper simply tastes better!
• Made in France • Lifetime warranty on case-hardened steel mechanism
• Patented u’Select system lets you choose your preferred grind
• PEFC-certified sustainable beech wood from France
• Mill come partially filled with Peugeot Tan Hoi black peppercorns from Vietnam
• Can be used with peppercorns up to ¼ in – 6mm (black, white, green, red) or dried coriander seeds.
• Can also be used with pepper blends as long as the size of the peppercorn is less than ¼ in – 6mm. Use blends with red berries as long as berries don’t exceed 25% of the mix to avoid the risk of clogging mechanism.
• Wipe down with a soft dry cloth – do not expose to liquids
• Turn head clockwise only to grind.